The Fine Print
Information collected from this site is only used if we need to contact you for further information regarding your appointment or order. The Masters greatly appreciates your cooperation in providing us with your contact information.
The Masters Salon maintains a 24-hour cancellation policy for all services. This is so that we may have ample time to fill the appointment time should you need to cancel your service. Appointments that are cancelled less than 24 hours prior will result in a charge that is 100% of the cost of the scheduled service(s). “No-shows” are also subject to 100% of the cost of the scheduled service(s).
All credit card information is confidential and secure.
OUR SERVICE GUARANTEE
We make every attempt to ensure that you are satisfied with your experience at The Masters Salon. In the event that you are not completely satisfied, please let us know within 48 hours. It is our desire to correct any service issues and we will be happy to schedule a corrective service within 14 days of your original appointment date. There are no monetary refunds for any service provided.
Products purchased at The Masters Salon or by mail may be returned for store credit within 14 days from the date of purchase, when accompanied by a receipt. Only products that are returned in the same condition as when purchased (including the item itself and packaging) will be accepted for store credit. There are no cash refunds, although a store credit may be applied to either products or services.
GIFT CARD POLICY
- Use of The Masters Salon gift card constitutes acceptance of these terms
- Gift cards are valid at The Masters Salon only for all products and services available
- Gift cards must be presented at time of service
- Gift cards do not have an expiration date
- All gift cards are non-refundable
- Gift cards are not redeemable for cash
GIFT CERTIFICATE POLICY
- Use of The Masters Salon gift certificate constitutes acceptance of these terms
- Gift certificates are issued as promotional and donation items
- Gift certificates are valid at The Masters Salon only for what is described on the certificate
- Gift certificates must be presented at time of service
- Gift certificates are valid for up to the date of expiration which is stated on the certificate
- Copies of gift certificates are not acceptable
- All gift certificates are non-refundable
- Gift certificates are not redeemable for cash